Changing over to TuneECU

kwimmer

.020 Over
Ride
2008 Classic
image.jpeg Havent been on for some time. My 2008 Classic just got a package from NZ. Beautiful Paul Bryant header. Easy install, superb workmanship, and considering that we only dealt via email, everything went smoothly.

Running Staintunes with their cat delete crossover and a Ramair filter. Had these for years.

Initially Tuneboy , then added PCV and auto tune with Hanso's V3

Would like to switch over to TuneECU and continue using the auto tune, its what my son uses on his Bonnie.

Any suggestions on TuneECU tunes and auto tune tables?

Thanks
Kim

get back in touch via a conversation with your email and i'll give you what you need....... my latest versions tune and AFR map

Kim if your using the older tune boy like V3.9 and you still have the cable and password you might as well stick with it. Its pretty much the same only you have more control over the speed limiter and rev limit. I have used both and like the tune boy tune edit lay out better. Not to take away from tune ecu but if you still have the stuff your cost is nothing.

Kim if your using the older tune boy like V3.9 and you still have the cable and password you might as well stick with it. Its pretty much the same only you have more control over the speed limiter and rev limit. I have used both and like the tune boy tune edit lay out better. Not to take away from tune ecu but if you still have the stuff your cost is nothing.

You are exactly right, I have no issues with the Tuneboy except my cable has come apart and then been resoldered then broken away again. My bad at the soldering attempt. Hanso is sending me a tune that I will try Thanks for the post.

Back