Can't get the grin off my face, My cheeks hurt

Welcome from Wales, UK.

I walked into the local HA clubhouse last week and several people asked why I was grinning, explained I came up on the Rocket, nuff said!

Take it steady and enjoy.

Richard.

when does the riding season start and end there, i want to take a trip to the east coast, haven't been there yet, still deciding if i'm taking the rocket or the goldwing
Fall arrives late here, compared to other areas in Canada. I am still getting out a couple of rides per week. Spring is also late getting here. Late April is usually normal.

Living in Ontario Canada, Bought a two tone blue rocket III Touring a month ago, picked up the bike and got onto the on ramp to the highway by the previous owners house, he is about 5 minutes away from it, and it was suddenly up to 130 MPH in the merge lane, with lots of lane and throttle left to go, suddenly realised that the speedo was in MPH instead of KPH, quick mental calculation, and OH HELL i'm over 200 KPH, and the grin kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger and it hasn't gone away yet. **** I LOVE THIS THING. Just ditched the Metzlers and put on new set of Avon Venoms, can't wait for it to warm up a bit and really try them out.
Welcome from Quebec.I still have sore cheeks and I've had mine for 4 months.

Back