Can't get the grin off my face, My cheeks hurt

Frosty Rider

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 R III T, 2020 R 3GT, 2001 HD CVO WideGlide
Living in Ontario Canada, Bought a two tone blue rocket III Touring a month ago, picked up the bike and got onto the on ramp to the highway by the previous owners house, he is about 5 minutes away from it, and it was suddenly up to 130 MPH in the merge lane, with lots of lane and throttle left to go, suddenly realised that the speedo was in MPH instead of KPH, quick mental calculation, and OH HELL i'm over 200 KPH, and the grin kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger and it hasn't gone away yet. **** I LOVE THIS THING. Just ditched the Metzlers and put on new set of Avon Venoms, can't wait for it to warm up a bit and really try them out.

Welcome Frost, from Virginia !

Please be careful for the first few thousand miles -- you can be careful and still have that grin.

Welcome Frost, from Virginia !

Please be careful for the first few thousand miles -- you can be careful and still have that grin.

Thanks All, and yes i learned to respect the throttle very quickly, and in the month i have owned it, i think i have put about 3000 miles on it, and enjoyed everyone of them, even enjoyed a few impromptu drag races, silly BMW's, Mercedes, and rice burners, they all got put in their place quite soundly to my surprise. the Pipes, Ram Air, and Mapping have made a big difference in the horsepower, torque, and responsiveness in the bike

Back