Can you Commute on it (in the dark)?

Is this for real. Am starting to think that there is either something wrong with me or the world has some really screwy people. 63,000 miles on a 2015 Rocket X half of which rode at night or the wee hours of the morning on a rural highway in Oklahoma. 57 miles one way. Seen more deer at night then traffic. Due to the lack of traffic and street lights:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: kind of like the JW Daymakers. Never once thought about making a lame video. Just keeping it real. Blows me away.

Florida riders have a very low IQ-members from Florida on this site are exempt:D for some strange reason when it gets hot they start stripping off until they are in shorts and a tank top:confused: now when I see this I pish myself laughing as I have long-sleeves , long pants, gloves etc with no skin exposed to the sun and I am cooler (in more ways than one) than they are.

Yep... :cool:
-MIG

Don’t forget the wild boar are bigger than the deer in Florida
Deer USUALLY run - Boar ATTACK.
And a mummy wild boar with babies is really really aggressive. Woe betide you if daddy boar is with the family group. And if you hit one - Kill it or it WILL turn and come for you.

Don’t forget the wild boar are bigger than the deer in Florida
Southern Oklahoma is over run with wild boar. Awhile back a hunting resort imported wild boar for there customers. Problem was a few boar got away from the resort and breed with the local boar. Now it is common place to find huge boar roaming around. Hunting is encouraged by a lot of cattle ranchers around here because of the damage the boar cause to there business.

Back