Can you Commute on it (in the dark)?

I sampled the video but it was a bit long and uneventful. I guess it’s hard to make an early morning suburban commute exciting.;)
Living in the suburbs of Henryetta Oklahomao_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O My daily commute to Jenks Oklahoma at times is a real kick. Not as much fun now that i work days but still can be very entertaining. Kind of miss the 3:00 AM rush hour traffic of drunks and drug addicts.

The light output as seen in the video... I would expect better uniformity of the beam without "spots". (and I know that camera amplifies it a little). Any comparison with jw speakers?

No dead spots with the JW's. This is a simple case of you get what you paid for. DSC02454.JPG Plenty of china made knockoffs which are cheaper BUT:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Whats the deal??????? I do about 60% of my riding (bike) in the dark I love night riding(bike):D
The deal is, people like to see/know if the lighting is any good, and if other drivers take note of you or not. That can only be done when its dark! :)

Deer USUALLY run - Boar ATTACK.
And a mummy wild boar with babies is really really aggressive. Woe betide you if daddy boar is with the family group. And if you hit one - Kill it or it WILL turn and come for you.

Cars still scare me worse than any feral hog. I can understand the animals' motivation, food, sex, self/herd protection. I'm sure car drivers have no clue what motivates them (I sure don't) - maybe some random text cell call generator that rotates between change lanes NOW, turn left NOW. I'll ride in the dark on rural roads, but in the dark in Houston - I'll pass

BTW - the kid shot below ~20 minutes from the house

Teenager kills nearly 400-pound feral hog

Back