CALLING ALL SHORT LEGS!

This might help us short arses:D scoop some foam the seat, lower shocks, let some air out of the tyre but only let it out of the bottom half not the top half, now the big one how about getting a bike that fits you:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D The AMA years ago used to say if you cannot flat foot when sitting on the bike then it is not the bike for you, they have changed it to being on the balls of your feet.

I have a 31 inch inseam and when I had my left knee replaced I asked the doc if he could add a couple of inches. I'd have to walk a little funny until I could get the right one done. Nope he said.

I have a 31 inch inseam and when I had my left knee replaced I asked the doc if he could add a couple of inches. I'd have to walk a little funny until I could get the right one done. Nope he said.
Pitty, if he could have added a couple of inches then I might have had a little job for him. :exit:

Pitty, if he could have added a couple of inches then I might have had a little job for him. :exit:

Naw, he's an ortho so doesn't do what you might be looking for. As I mentioned in another thread, if he'd done the left leg extension I'd only be able to walk in a circle until he could get to the right.

Baint natrul! - Call the Witch Smeller.

WTF izzat?!?
Tongue.jpg

Back