BREAKING NEWS:Harley Davidson closing a plant due to declining sales.

Personally I think the FatBob is the best looking bike Harley has in their lineup this year.:thumbsup: But I liked the dual headlights much more than the new rectangle lamp they have now.

I like Harleys well enough to own one, just not as an only bike. They look good, fit and finish is definitely superior to Triumph, and modern ones are pretty reliable. They just aren't built for performance. I'd like to own a Road King before I die.

OK Amigo (did I tell you I'm taking the Rosetta Stone Spanish Course?), I went back page by page and saw the pic of your new Fat Bob. Harley is still building some beautiful bikes with much blacked out everything this year.

I also saw Dr. D's Indians. Yup, beautiful and very fine machines, and, forgive me if I am out of line for saying, but a very lovely lady.
Not out of line at all thanks for the nice words.

Just visited the Harley dealership yesterday and they just got in a new model softail. Can't recall the name but it was an extremely fine looking machine, with saddlebags and a small screen for about $18K.

I've always liked the VRods and, like Rockets, don't seem to hold their value. A friend just bought this one from the guy who does the setups on his flat track bikes, Rooke Customs. It's a 2008 with about 800 miles on it. It took the Rooke a long time to build it and when he finally got around to selling it, didn't get many bites for the price. My friend got it for essentially the price of the custom upgrades. I've got first right of refusal if my friend decides to sell, which I think he will.
Staces's VRod.JPG

No bites likely tis butt ass fugly! :eek: :roll: :p

AGREED...isn't there a horror movie about that...say the evil spirit's name three times and they get conjured to wreak havoc upon the world?:evil::laugh:
Nah your getting it mixed up with Muslim divorce where the bloke can say "I divorce thee" three times in succession and its done. All you Muslim bashers have to recant - that is real 'Power of Havoc' ;):D:eek::rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling:

Back