BREAKING NEWS:Harley Davidson closing a plant due to declining sales.

Thanks Mike, i have no idea how i got this lucky in life, i have a wife that besides being beautiful shares my passion for cycles, what else can a man ask for
IMG_0132.JPG
If I could of got one like that I would be married too and a beautiful riding and boxing daughter to boot! Lucky bastard!;):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just visited the Harley dealership yesterday and they just got in a new model softail. Can't recall the name but it was an extremely fine looking machine, with saddlebags and a small screen for about $18K.

I've always liked the VRods and, like Rockets, don't seem to hold their value. A friend just bought this one from the guy who does the setups on his flat track bikes, Rooke Customs. It's a 2008 with about 800 miles on it. It took the Rooke a long time to build it and when he finally got around to selling it, didn't get many bites for the price. My friend got it for essentially the price of the custom upgrades. I've got first right of refusal if my friend decides to sell, which I think he will.

Staces's VRod.JPG
That fairing would look great on a Rocket. :thumbsup:

Back