Brahma gets a new heart

I mentioned the headers are less hot the other day right? Well......still hot enough to burn a new hole in my pants...
20230210_150248.jpg

While doing my morning walkaround on Brahma yesterday, I discovered the shop assembled my front blinkers backwards. I may wait till my new radiator comes in to have that corrected but then again, if they can get me in today, I'll ride the rain.

Brahma is getting a heart transplant from the engine I got from @BlackSails. I dropped off the donor bike at Brooks' Cycle today. I will ride Brahma into the shop on January 3rd. Brahma should be ready by the end of January, but I will be away with work till the first week of February.

Brahma's engine will rest for a bit until I decide how I want to have it built. I know many of you have gone the maximum horsepower route while I am more in the maximum Torque in the low to mid-range. I do not ever plan to race Brahma but getting more off the line and at highway speed would be the goal. With that said, I may not ever get to it depending on how well I can keep this engine going with the many lessons learned from years of Brahma duty.

In any case, I have the donor engine and it is at the shop to begin the swap.
Awesome 🤌🏼🤌🏼🖤

Back