FittedBuckle

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
Hi everybody. I just purchased my first Triumph Rocket 3 today and cannot wait to start riding. It is a 2015 Rocket 3 Touring with the Phantom Black Paint Job and has around 17000 miles on it. I was wondering if anybody knew of a good trunk to mount that is good quality but wont break the bank? I've looked at Nastyhog and Tsukayu and am torn between Tsukayu's touring trunk and the Nastyhog LTP Legacy Sport Trunk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nice to meet everyone.

Attachments

• 24899.jpeg
    24899.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 24
WELCOME!! to the family... and Enjoy your New Permanent Grin :thumbsup: It's always good to have the fastest color... ;):cool:
-MIG

@FittedBuckle , welcome to the Rocket community. As you see from @Boog's picture , this is a power cruiser so much so if you put a trunk and passenger on you run the risk of leaving the trunk behind...

Hello FittedBuckle and welcome from Virginia. I had a Tsukayu VIP for about a year and found nothing wrong with it. I took it off as I could carry more with my toiring bags without the trunk.
Resized_20190401_185954.jpeg

@FittedBuckle , welcome to the Rocket community. As you see from @Boog's picture , this is a power cruiser so much so if you put a trunk and passenger on you run the risk of leaving the trunk behind...
No Kidding. Took it out for a test drive today and just about left my trousers at the stop light. The power this thing commands is nothing short of unnerving. lol

Back