From what I read, the production bike is expected to have stacked exhaust on the left side.

I remember the original concept model had mutiple choices of exhausts , seats , rear fender and lighting. Did read somewhere that the options will not be as many as the concept , pretty sure exhaust option was still available. BM plan to offer these options on other upcoming models.

If you scroll down in the link in the OP there seem to be a couple of better options.

There you go .. Germans are not into building unrideable machines. Cant wait to check out one of the Lo-Riders in the dealership. Reckon they will sell well.

I still think BMW's are junk the horror stories I have heard ........ No Thanks unless it is one of the Older ones:cool:

I don't much like them but wouldn't call them junk. Hyosung is junk, but even they have their place - providing cheap bikes for beginners. Beemers if anything are over engineered, and 'clean'.

I still think BMW's are junk the horror stories I have heard ........ No Thanks unless it is one of the Older ones:cool:

I put 110,000 klms on my R1100GS and 125,000 klms on my R1150GS , virtually trouble free miles on both of them. Only problems i had with either of them was me 'running out of skill' on dirt roads , tracks , gullies etc..... Wish to f#ck my Rocket was a big a pile 'of junk' as both those BM's were :eek:

I put 110,000 klms on my R1100GS and 125,000 klms on my R1150GS , virtually trouble free miles on both of them. Only problems i had with either of them was me 'running out of skill' on dirt roads , tracks , gullies etc..... Wish to f#ck my Rocket was a big a pile 'of junk' as both those BM's were :eek:
I wasn't specific but it was r 1100 and 1150 series that were the last of the good ones, these are the ones they built thier modern day rep on and have gone backwards ever since the new ones are all about making them lighter to the point of being flimsy and thats why I call the newer ones out now are what I call junk, they are flimsy and have been having all sorts of issues. Sorry but they are not the Bullet prooof bike they were not that many years ago:rolleyes:

Agree mate , the new 1200GS models wouldn't handle half what i put my GS's through. Like you said it's all about weight loss at the detriment of strength and durability.

Back