Been watching to see if BM would go ahead with this model, concept to reality sometimes leaves abit to be desired .. Hope BM release it as is , i'd have one in the shed no worries. Love different , guess that's why i've got a Rocket :cool:

And that's why I always liked the R1200C - using the term "like" loosely.

Attachments

• BMW_R1200C_burgundy.jpg
    BMW_R1200C_burgundy.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 504

Dealer gave me one of them while my HD was getting warranty work done. Had it for about a week ... enjoyed riding it and couldn't believe the amount of " nice bike mate" i got while riding it. Didn't think it was ' a stunner ' to look at but there you go, shows what i know !!!

Dealer gave me one of them while my HD was getting warranty work done. Had it for about a week ... enjoyed riding it and couldn't believe the amount of " nice bike mate" i got while riding it. Didn't think it was ' a stunner ' to look at but there you go, shows what i know !!!
known a couple of guys that have owned them, grossly overated and drasticly detuned to the point of Gutless, but hey thats my just my opinion:rolleyes:

That thing looks like they found some designers who had never seen a cruiser bike, gave them a brief description of what it should look like, then turned them loose. Then again that's probably the same thing Triumph did with the Rocket ;)

Back