BLACK brake lever and clutch lever for 2018 Rocket iii

hnkirank76

Standard Bore
Ride
2018 Rocket iii Matt Black
I would to add BLACK brake lever and clutch lever for 2018 Rocket iii.
Which ones are compatible ?
Where can i find them in US ?

Triumph Factory options existed and have been discounted recently.
Many different part numbers exist for individual right or left levers and sets of both have a different part number as well..
Rocket III Tourings share the same fitment as 1600/1700 Thunderbirds
Rocket III Standard/Classic and Roadsters share the fitment with the following models. There are sure to be black versions that came with some these models.
According to this the Short ones below on special will fit, but NOT the long version below.
Triumph
You need to compare to stock R3 version. I'm pretty sure The Daytona 675 ones do not fit and have a different shape than those below which may match r3.

Description​

Suitable for:
Sprint ST from last 6 digits of VIN number 208167 onwards
Street Triple up to last 6 digits of VIN number 560476
Tiger 1050
Tiger Sport up to last 6 digits of VIN number 750469

Triumph Adjustable Short Brake Lever A9620026​

Save $51
Price: $78 was $129

1615869736714.png
1615869749703.png
1615869762568.png

Description​

Suitable for:
Sprint GT
Street Triple VIN number 560447 onwards
Tiger 800
Tiger 800XC
Triumph Adjustable Long Brake Lever A9620039
1615870078989.png

1615870098994.png

1615870116690.png

Attachments

• 1615870337375.png
    1615870337375.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
E.g.

The later black versions became stock too as the chrome was removed from later year Roadsters.
Aftermarket:
@sonny bought USA made ones too, both factory and USA made types are expensive and cheaper China sourced ones on eBay will fit too with some very happy and other horrified buyers. Things can look the same but be very very different in quality. Most high quality ones are probably made in China too and knockoffs can very in quality some exactly the same AS NAME BRAND, BUT SOME CHEAP LOOK ALIKES WITH CRAPPY QUALITY ALLOY AND/OR MACHINING.

The type is shared and fit a few Triumph models but NOT ALL and there is are different types out there as well which will not fit.
For example the Triumph factory 'Rotary' version will not fit.

Stock
1615870337375.png

3LEVER ASSY
T2025441
Replaces T2025401
Share this part
IN STOCK$59.22excl. VAT(£42.52)1QuantityMinusPlus
3Front Brake Lever Multipack (5)
T2025418
THIS IS NO LONGER ORDERABLE
Share this part
NO LONGERAVAILABLE$231.62excl. VAT(£166.30)-
3Lever, Brake
T2025421
Share this part
AVAILABLETO BACKORDER$59.22excl. VAT(£42.52)-

PLEASE GIVE US A RUNNING REPORT AFTER FITTING.
Some here on the forum suggest the Chinese knockoffs can be poorly made copies of quality brands that cost at least 5 times more.
Some suggest the Alloy quality is deficient and may be a porous casting rather than solid CNC billet and then snap off when needed.
CNC billet is certainly better, stronger and usually discernible from the machine marks on close inspection, but molded or cast alloy motorbike and bicycle levers were and are in use since the 1930's.
Injection molded these days under HP in expensive machines is not as likely to have porous castings as old time gravity fed molds, machine fed or hand ladled.
I think Chinese molding and CNC machining is up to the task these days.
It is not NASA space or aviation standard but remember they have fixed many problems on the Space Station with Duct tap including holes from tiny asteroids!:whitstling:😁
But most Euro (including Triumph), and Asian bikes have Chinese made parts. I'm sure most Harleys do too! ;)

Some here on the forum suggest the Chinese knockoffs can be poorly made copies of quality brands that cost at least 5 times more.
Some suggest the Alloy quality is deficient and may be a porous casting rather than solid CNC billet and then snap off when needed.
CNC billet is certainly better, stronger and usually discernible from the machine marks on close inspection, but molded or cast alloy motorbike and bicycle levers were and are in use since the 1930's.
Injection molded these days under HP in expensive machines is not as likely to have porous castings as old time gravity fed molds, machine fed or hand ladled.
It is not NASA space or aviation standard but remember they have fixed many problems on the Space Station with Duct tap including holes from tiny asteroids!:whitstling:😁
But most Euro (including Triumph), and Asian bikes have Chinese made parts. I'm sure most Harleys do too! ;)
I will... Ignorance is Bliss

Used the cheapies myself, everything works fine 😎

Attachments

• 20210508_075336.jpg
    20210508_075336.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 24
Back