Bit of a storm yesterday.

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
Archerfeild, Rocklea and Moorooka got smashed. How'd you get on @Mittzy? This driver thought he would shelter from the hail on Beatty rd Archerfeild beside parked B double trailers. I think hail damage would have been better.
image.jpg

I have a friend that lives in QLD, she posted some videos up on the book of faces, pretty gnarly storm that rolled through there.

bob

Yes @bruce aussie we got smashed in Moorooka every house around me has windows smashed and roof damage, loads of trees down and powerlines down too.
No power still at home. I got caught in the storm while driving and my Prado has dozens of dents from the hail. Some hail piled up against my garage door.
And ceiling of my garage was soaking wet.
We escaped with only minor damage thankfully
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dodgy panel beater I knew made a small fortune out of hail damaged vehicles .. used to remove the roof linings and slip into the dents with an orbital sander with a really rough pad .. heat it generated got most of the dents to pop out .. sneaky underhanded f#cker he was :sneaky:

Sorry you guys copped the worst of it .Shame about your car mittzy and your cieling in the garage .By the time it reached us nothing but a heavy shower

Nothing here on the Southern Bayside @HansO. Didn't even get any rain. About 20klm east of yesterday's storm. It cut a path through the southern side and the city centre about 1 to 2 Klm wide.

Back