Best Triumph parts deals?

I've had a couple of good experiences with madss.com
They don't keep much in stock, but they don't take long to get it (atleast it didn't take long to get what I ordered). They are also on the east coast, so things get to me a little faster than some other places I've ordered from. They are cheaper than ordering from triumph or anywhere else I've found.
I just got the luggage rack for the quick release sissy bar for the R3T. I had it pretty fast and it only cost $118.99. Triumph wants $139.99. And they have free shiping (within reason) for anything over $40. They say to call about large items because they may not be able to ship them for free.

JDuke1980 said:
I've had a couple of good experiences with madss.com
They don't keep much in stock, but they don't take long to get it (atleast it didn't take long to get what I ordered). They are also on the east coast, so things get to me a little faster than some other places I've ordered from. They are cheaper than ordering from triumph or anywhere else I've found.
I just got the luggage rack for the quick release sissy bar for the R3T. I had it pretty fast and it only cost $118.99. Triumph wants $139.99. And they have free shiping (within reason) for anything over $40. They say to call about large items because they may not be able to ship them for free.

Jduke is right about madss.com
talk to Scott Lukaitis in parts tell him Scott Szczepaniak sent you he usually he is 25% off other dealers
phone 732-462-4881

Back