Best Sounding Exhaust on a Rocket III: An Exhaust Compilation

Still don't have the youtube video posting thing figured out,
so unfortunately no sound clip.
a tutorial from some of you guys that do have it figured out would be nice.
But anyway, here's a couple of pictures of my Jardine headers
with 3 individual 2.5" open cans on them, and THEY ARE LOUD...
Sound exceptionally good when matched against a harley sound...:razz:

I know they still need some heat shields of some sort.
I figure there's 3 options that I know of.
1) exhaust wrap
2) ceramic coat them
3) build some of my own cause as far as I know,
nobody makes shields for jardines.
Anybody know of a source for some?

Nothing beats the sound of sam's pipes. I guess he has moved on to other things, but my preds are a bit worn but still awesome!

Nothing beats the sound of sam's pipes. I guess he has moved on to other things, but my preds are a bit worn but still awesome!
I have to dissagree with you on that one. I used to think my preds were the best sound until I tried a megaphone. Not to be cutting down the preds as I still have them down stairs and am not sure if I will ever get rid of them.

Sounds like my Preds, Warp! Got 'em hung over the mantelpiece, like you would with a set of antlers. Just for lookin' at....

Sounds like my Preds, Warp! Got 'em hung over the mantelpiece, like you would with a set of antlers. Just for lookin' at....
No a 3.5lb small mouth bass above my fire place but yes I still look at the preds every now and then:) Going to hanf them on the wall in the garage with the TORS Cat Delete, Jardines and the OEM ones. Of COurse the Jardines are still on Graacie but she will be sprting the Brute Megaphone when I pep the engine up this winter:)
Already sent the 2011 clutch Basket to MTC to be improved on with a Billet Basket install :)

No a 3.5lb small mouth bass above my fire place :)

3.5lb! We use them for bait up here !!!!
Better bring your fishing rod when you visit though smallmouth bass season doesn't open until June here........LOL

On another note I might be selling my Preds once I have fixed them up a bit.

AH Paul 3.5 pound is a good catch on a ultra lite pole! After all I was just fishing for Crappie :cool:
Why you selling the preds? going for a brute pipe?

Back