Best performance upgrade

says a lot that the bike can take that many dyno runs with no problems

Hopefully the Predator exhaust upgrade for me

I do not want to join that other club, I would like to join your club. I have been desperately trying to contact you VIA the sites PM & E Mail service with no success. I just E Mailed the Webmaster about the problem. I would appreciate it very much if you would contact me at ( trkt3@mac.com ) . I have received PMS & E Mail on the web site but can not seem to send. Thanks !:D

Tbucket, there is a min. required amount of posts before you can send pm's in order to weed out spammers. Not sure what the min. number is though??

Details

Sorry, I have not read all the rules. I was just getting a little anxious, see I actually had decided to go with the Jardines and already have the bike at the dealership, the service manager told me the bike would still be under warranty if they performed the mods. I am in Shreveport, LA., dealer is in Tyler, TX.
I cancelled my order on the Jardine system when I learned about the Predators, I just assumed they would be available immediately. I just learned they are not.:( Bummer!

Sorry, I have not read all the rules. I was just getting a little anxious, see I actually had decided to go with the Jardines and already have the bike at the dealership, the service manager told me the bike would still be under warranty if they performed the mods. I am in Shreveport, LA., dealer is in Tyler, TX.
I cancelled my order on the Jardine system when I learned about the Predators, I just assumed they would be available immediately. I just learned they are not.:( Bummer!

Sam is like me. Neither of us are a big factory operation, just the mom & pop type operation. I'm sure Sam is moving along at a pace he's comfortable with. That's how I do it too. Of course I'm retired and Sam isn't but between farming and teaching part time and trying to stay warm in the winter plus doing the shop stuff, retirement is pretty busy. Look at it this way, the longer the wait, the better the end result will be and knowing Sam, the end result will be worth the wait.

Was the gain in performance worth the price?
I had the cams fitted and lock up clutch,to me they are both worth the price.But I also had it custom tuned which was the main part,it is the best my bike has idled since new,which is great by it self.
Would I do it again,YES:D

Back