Im looking to increase performance

And Coors light? You gotta deal
Dude! You have one of the fastest-expensive bikes on the forum and you choose to drink Coors Light???:banghead:

After visiting Sonny swing by Asheville (beer city, USA / aka Cesspool of Sin) so I can introduce you to real beer- it's actually got malt and hops in it, in addition to the water. :thumbsup:

p.s. The roadster just hit 65,000. Purchased three years, three months ago with 17,000 on odometer = 15,000/year. Lush cams and pistons (self-installed). I changed the rear tire by hand (MojoLever) yesterday in the backyard (42°F). I don't think I'd take on a transmission, but if the time comes.... maybe. The point is we all like to ride and some of us ride more/less than others, some do more/less of their own work, and some like to squeeze more/less from the bike - IT'S ALL OK.

Last edited:
You are opening a big can of worms..More power means more money...Set your budget and try the almost impossible task of sticking to it.
For me my 2007 rocket has all the power i need with the help of a TTS Supercharge stage 2....300+bhp :)

There are a few ways in my mind to achieve the results you are looking for. You could add forced air, this is a build that’s more about raw power than speed. Or the NA approach which means moving power up the rpm scale. Each approach is expensive , and each really needs a tuner that can deal with Tuneecu.
You will not be happy just bolting stuff on and hoping for a faster bike with a canned tune.
I’m happy with the approach I took. (Carpenter Racing) Your gonna need an exhaust, gotta do something with deleting the airbox. It’s hella expensive to make something this heavy truly fast, but it’s doable.

@BSA Bob, I have always liked the idea of nitrous oxide injection. Does someone make a kit for the Rocket or is a universal application that needs a lot of fabrication?
I bought the part from a performance shop

Attachments

• A9E0335B-4EC0-40A7-8EDE-FEFB24814F8C.jpeg
    A9E0335B-4EC0-40A7-8EDE-FEFB24814F8C.jpeg
    431.3 KB · Views: 17
Looking for ideas to create and then implement a plan for Edsel.
I am not concerned with top end speed what so ever. What I am after is getting from 0 to 120 as fast as possible. I’m a light to light kinda guy.
There are a few guys out there that can steer me in the right direction your thoughts and ideas and experiences would be most appreciate.
Nitros,sneeky peet system. Couple hundred bucks. Kit has one 10oz bottle,solenoid and battery holder. Uses two 9volt batteries ,batteries last forever. 30to 50 hp gain. Had this system on my valkyrie and 2005 rocket3.

Back