Careful, there are two or more versions of this belly pan pattern from a few makers both with and without cutouts for stock R3 crash bars. I have seen folks buy the untrimmed version and then find it doesn't fit with their stock crash bars.
Some also come with brackets but are not pre-drilled or with clear 'dimples' where they should go.
Others like @Stillserving are not pre-drilled either but do have 'dimples' marking the hole location.
Then there are the predrilled ones with brackets.
We both have fibermans and gary and mad dog

Careful, there are two or more versions of this belly pan pattern from a few makers both with and without cutouts for stock R3 crash bars. I have seen folks buy the untrimmed version and then find it doesn't fit with their stock crash bars.
Some also come with brackets but are not pre-drilled or with clear 'dimples' where they should go.
Others like @Stillserving are not pre-drilled either but do have 'dimples' marking the hole location.
Then there are the predrilled ones with brackets.

Good looking out, but as @CrzystghndKC stated we have the exact same ones we bought from Fiberman during his black Friday sale. That's also why I made sure to put that in the original post so as to make sure anyone following this would hopefully see exactly what I'm using.

I'll get you some closer if you want but on a Roadster it fit like a glove. Oh I have an 05 that the Fehling bars are on and I'm not putting a belly pan on it.

If you could get closer ones at some time so I can see in detail the spacing as it would fit on a "regular" setup. I'm trying to either match that or decide if I want to move it around a little.

Good looking out, but as @CrzystghndKC stated we have the exact same ones we bought from Fiberman during his black Friday sale. That's also why I made sure to put that in the original post so as to make sure anyone following this would hopefully see exactly what I'm us

If you could get closer ones at some time so I can see in detail the spacing as it would fit on a "regular" setup. I'm trying to either match that or decide if I want to move it around a little.
Will do tomorrow. Looking at a solid week at upper 50s and and almost 70s. Will be out for sure.

Besides Fibreman's sold on FB , I think Triumph Custom Parts on eBay and online are his too.
The other one I have encountered is also FB active.
Rocke's Patches' Rockes's Patches online Welcome to Rocke's Patches - Rocke's Patches
The UK owner also runs the Triumph Rocket Pilots Group on FB and toyota6510 on UK eBay

These ARE cutout for the Fehling German bars already! 38mm actually not 35 mm as stated in listing.

I'll have to see which ones I have now.

1614576079920.png

Last edited:
Besides Fibreman's sold on FB , I think Triumph Custom Parts on eBay and online are his too.
The other one I have encountered is also FB active.
Rocke's Patches' Rockes's Patches online Welcome to Rocke's Patches - Rocke's Patches
The UK owner also runs the Triumph Rocket Pilots Group on FB and toyota6510 on UK eBay

These ARE cutout for the Fehling German bars already! 38mm actually not 35 mm as stated in listing.

I'll have to see which ones I have now.

1614576079920.png
Too bad us folk here in US don't always get directed to Ebay items in other countries. I've never seen a belly pan cut out for the Fehling bars. I have actually bought from both fellows you have mentioned.

Good job! I may have to copy you. I have Fehling bars on now and the bellypan versions made for crash bars was only for the stock factory bars with different mounts/shape. Not sure I want to cut my painted Black Red stripe one though. I have another plain one with the stock bar cutouts too that I may modify or just swap back to the Triumph bar version..
Do these things actually do anything or are they purely cosmetic?

Well for me, I kept looking at these Belly Pans but couldn't make up my mind if I wanted one or not.
Then I got the Corbin seat and straight away thought yes I need the belly pan styling wise.
As to does it actually make any difference, probably not, not that I could tell anyway.

IMG_1514A.jpg

Well like all Lawn Mower accessories they come with varied functions, additional options and accessories. ;) :cool:

Snow plough (Darkside offroad chunky recommended. Rear 255/70 off-road truck tire, Front 215/65 Cooper Discoverer)
Cow Plough (if you pop a wheelie first)
Ground plough (requires the optional 10" front wheel package)!;):roll::roll::roll::roll:
1622420969661.png

R3 offroad darkside 1.jpg

Back