Been Thinking About Another Bike

I figure if I do buy a new bike I need to purchase it within a year maybe two as the state of California is pushing electric vehicles hard. They want internal combustion engines a thing of the past and outlawed in 2025 (after reparations 2023 thank God). The California imbeciles in charge think they are trend setters and are the first in every trend. The trend they didn't count on is everyone with a job is leaving expeditiously.

I figure if I do buy a new bike I need to purchase it within a year maybe two as the state of California is pushing electric vehicles hard. They want internal combustion engines a thing of the past and outlawed in 2025 (after reparations 2023 thank God). The California imbeciles in charge think they are trend setters and are the first in every trend. The trend they didn't count on is everyone with a job is leaving expeditiously.
Lightning electric motorcycle oh its a rocket ship

Yep, sadly, by the time I got out of NY, I was retired, no income.

Back