Been keen to try out a Jardine Big Boss exhaust - finally got one.

That’s interesting, the O2 plug is on the opposite side to my Chrome Jardines. Did they change the build at some point?

That’s interesting, the O2 plug is on the opposite side to my Chrome Jardines. Did they change the build at some point?
Seriously the seller did state that the header had been welded to the collector. May have been done then, I presume they can still fold flat as he was happy to ship cheap after checking with my usual courier service that charges freight via volume/weight formulae. I know the power of cubing on shipping charges. If the f*cker folds flat... squish it!

Hi mate,

On a slightly different matter if you don't mind. I have an 08 classic with Jardine Big Boss - no baffles. A little loud for me and looking at getting some suitable baffles to quiet the exhaust.

Do you know of any baffles suitable and available for the big boss

Thanks
Geoff

You don't want no stinking baffles!

Everything has been asked before and can be found with a search here on the forum or Google and that will often bring you to a thread on our forum anyway!

Big City Thunder QQ Thundermonster baffles - largest one QBL 2125
Baffles for pipes with an inside diameter of 2 1/8" and outside diameter of 2 1/4
QQs not the classic TMs.

2 1/8" QUIET THUNDER MONSTER BAFFLES PART # QBL2125​

• Regular price$139.95
Pair of Quiet Thunder Monster Baffles designed for mufflers or head pipes with an INSIDE DIAMETER of 2 1/8". Our baffle is slightly smaller to fit inside of that pipe size..

You MUST measure the inside diameter (ID) of the pipe you're installing the baffles in for proper sizing.

Typically For: Vance & Straight shots, Long Shots, Samson Long Cannons, Big Gun I and II, Cobra Hi Boys and Lo Boys, Bub Big Willy, and more. THIS IS NOT A FITMENT GUIDE, MORE OF A MENTION OF WHAT SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID ONCE THEY'VE INSTALLED THESE IN.

"use sheet metal screws to replace the rivets and that makes it easy to repack in the future"
  • All slash-cut tip designs feature removable baffles

2 1/8" THUNDER MONSTER BAFFLES PART # 2000​

• Regular price$89.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Pair of 2000 Series Thunder Monster Baffles for pipes with an inside diameter of 2 1/8". Our baffle is slightly smaller to fit inside of that pipe size.
You MUST measure the inside diameter (ID) of the pipe you're installing the baffles in for proper sizing.
Typically For: Vance & Straight shots, Long Shots, Samson Long Cannons, Big Gun I and II, Cobra Hi Boys and Lo Boys, Bub Big Willy, and more.
THIS IS NOT A FITMENT GUIDE, MORE OF A MENTION OF WHAT SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID ONCE THEY'VE INSTALLED THESE IN.