It took me a bit to get used to climbing on the bike with the backrest. And mine is the oem touring adjustable so it will spring forward to get my leg over it. I'd have a hell of a time if it was fixed in it's position.:confused:

Use the step-up on the floor board trick as the OllBull has suggested. It works and looks kool. Beats missing the leg throw and rolling like a tomato :laugh:.
Ask Sonny to tell the story. He did not laugh but I'm sure he remembers.

Use the step-up on the floor board trick as the OllBull has suggested. It works and looks kool. Beats missing the leg throw and rolling like a tomato :laugh:.
Ask Sonny to tell the story. He did not laugh but I'm sure he remembers.

I’d be afraid the kickstand would give out.

I've got a little arthritis in my lower back and a backrest on the bike makes a BIG difference. Having something to press back on, especially on the highway, to relieve the pressure from the lower back for even a few moments, re-sets everything. I couldn't ride a motorcycle for too long without one. Yes, worth every penny to me, JMO :)

"Sons of arthritis ".....the best way to get on your bike us do it front of a gorgeous chick!....easy as then...swing the leg over real high...no gasping....yep yep yep....

20190228_090052.jpg

Back