Anyone selling a Flyscreen?

Hey Michael! Welcome to the fun! Ron here. Good luck finding your Fly Screen. Don't forget you need all the mounting accessories for it as well, they don't come together.

Hey Michael! Welcome to the fun! Ron here. Good luck finding your Fly Screen. Don't forget you need all the mounting accessories for it as well, they don't come together.
I actually had one but its not ideal as it is too far away. Not made for r3.

Yes but it's graphite (grey). Guessing you need black for the Roadster. You could paint it. I have all the hardware as well including the fixing kit. $175 + shipping.

Yes but it's graphite (grey). Guessing you need black for the Roadster. You could paint it. I have all the hardware as well including the fixing kit. $175 + shipping.

I may be interested in your screen for my 2005 Standard Graphite Grey Rocket. Please can you send me a pic and advise total cost including shipping to Melbourne Australia? Here's a pic, I've chopped and rebuilt the back end, slashed the exhausts and front guard, fitted 50mm crashbars and a rear bar and little LED spots. Thank you.

image001.jpg

I may be interested in your screen for my 2005 Standard Graphite Grey Rocket. Please can you send me a pic and advise total cost including shipping to Melbourne Australia? Here's a pic, I've chopped and rebuilt the back end, slashed the exhausts and front guard, fitted 50mm crashbars and a rear bar and little LED spots. Thank you.

image001.jpg

Hi Rango saw your pics on FB...can ya send me your pics that you have.....steve...

That's a sweet looking '05 Rango. Your mods come together well. The thing about the flyscreen I have is it does have a nick in the paint and a scuff mark so if not painting another color it would need to be touched up which I think would be very doable. Triumph has a touch-up kit for around $20 USD. I will come down in price to $150 USD but guessing shipping would be kind of high. I will send you the pics in a PM and let me know if you're still interested.

image001.jpg

hey there- i have a grey flyscreen unused with tag (brand new) for sale; however, i do not have the mounting stuff

image001.jpg
Hey Rango, nice mods and bike! Can you tell me how you slashed the front guard (the front fender right)? Also, where did you get the 50mm crash bar? I like the look of both. Do you know if it'll fit a 2016 roadster (the crashbar)?

Back