Anyone interested in doing Three Sisters this year?

I was in the back of the pack with Eric looking for the 336 sign when this GS went by. I'm slow, easy to pass. When he approached the leading pack I just heard Sonny Blast Off! The drag was short. Steel went out to get Sonny. They all came back grinning.
Somebody had to go catch Sonny. He blew past our turn somewhere in the triple digits. :D

Had an overnight visitor last night. Sent him off this morning after a hardy breakfast.

2017 november phone pictures 110.jpg

Well, glad he trailered that part of his trip :thumbsup:
Just got a text from Steve you know as 1olbull. He is stuck in a traffic jam for snow on Washington I90 at Snoqualmie Pass.

2017 November phone pictures 114.jpeg 2017 November phone pictures 113.jpeg
Thats about 2:30 after he left eburg. We checked the pass report before he left, it was snowing but could still se bare road in camera pictures.

@Idaho Red Rocket 3
Bill,
Thats about 2:30 after he left eburg. We checked the pass report before he left, it was snowing but could still se bare road in camera pictures.

Yep! Twas all @dealer Lon's fault.
Truth be told the 2 hour wait was an adventure and well worth the fine visit we had in Ellensburg.
Arrived home, completing my Three Sisters Adventure, just before 1 AM.

Snoqualmie-Pass-Closure.jpg

@Idaho Red Rocket 3
Bill,

Yep! Twas all @dealer Lon's fault.
Truth be told the 2 hour wait was an adventure and well worth the fine visit we had in Ellensburg.
Arrived home, completing my Three Sisters Adventure, just before 1 AM.

Snoqualmie-Pass-Closure.jpg
looks to me youre bike needs a session in the hot tub to get the chill off

Back