Anyone have A9638031 oval mirrors on their R3T?

ZoneIII

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Touring
Does anyone have A9638031 oval mirrors on their R3T? I ask because I was thinking of getting a pair but then I saw a review on Amazon where the reviewer said the stems are too short requiring him to take his hands off the grips to see what's behind him. But he tried them on a T100 Bonneville. I'm wondering if that would be an issue if used on a R3T. Here's a link to his review:

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Triumph Bonneville Oval Solid Stem Mirrors A9638031

Annotation 2020-02-22 074819.jpg

Thanks, guys. I believe these were listed for the R3T but, now that I think about it, it may be ones with the drilled posts that are for the R3T. It looks like the posts might be longer with the drilled post versions. Besides, I would rather have the drilled ones anyway. I'm going to see if I can if those are still available.

Thank again!

Thanks, guys. I believe these were listed for the R3T but, now that I think about it, it may be ones with the drilled posts that are for the R3T. It looks like the posts might be longer with the drilled post versions. Besides, I would rather have the drilled ones anyway. I'm going to see if I can if those are still available.

Thank again!

Pretty sure mine were part of the add-on " free" option package

I have them on my 2010 Touring too. Love 'em. Broke the left side once and had a glass shop replace it, but is was not convex glass, so the view was not as wide (far) and everything was way close up.
I eventually just replaced both of them.

And as Idaho Red mentioned they are both the same.

Back