another cross country trip. this time broke

• Thread starter Deleted member 10105
  • Start date
Phone battery is dying I'm in Fort Worth having lunch I'll have to catch you guys later when I get home down to Lafayette in about 6 hours or 7

I recall my daughter's Texas friend telling me that the toughest thing about riding through Texas is getting out of Texas. It's one big state and they do everything big in Texas.

I rode from Oklahoma Springs to San Antonio in the middle of summer one time when it was about 106 deg or more. The heat and humidity got the best of me and I had to pull over and stop for the night just short of SA at a little motel with a swimming pool. I jumped into that pool and the water was warm.

Well I made it home about an hour ago the rest of the ride home had a gas station stop before the Louisiana border it was still a dreary day one down there near Alexandria was a nice sunny day actually I began to see blue sky at the border of Louisiana then add some blue skies the rest of the way down and warm I would have loved to have stopped for pictures but there were several cops doing their thing and I wasn't going to get involved.
will I have well I have stuff to do here at the moment at 7:30 but later on I'll be checking in

Back