Alternative tank badges ?

Driving a British bike, watching British tv and heck even supporting a British football team is tolerated in Ireland buuuuuuttt

displaying a Union Jack especially on my bike will result in me getting my head kicked in quite quickly !! :laugh:

And so it should be .. can forgive maybe , but never forget. Don't think the Union Jacks a good looking flag anyway .. can't wait until we start to use the Eureka flag here in Australia. Go with the 'mouthorgan' badge ..no-one hates the mouthorgan hey

hoo-haa ..up the RA ;)

Last edited:
Oh ***!!! really did i paint the wrong logo?

I know, i know, i know, and they've just changed the logo again... but my method of madness was this,

and if im wrong well so be it but as i understand it

the first Triumph badged rocket 3 was when they went from BSA rocket 3 to a Triumph Hurricane in 72-73...given that was the year i was born and the fact that i felt a connection to it i thought it go with the exact logo painted on the 73 Hurricane hence the logo plus as part of my first major journey on my rocket to meet you guys up a Hervey Bay a few years ago, Malcy gifted me an original triumph t-shirt which also had this logo on it so for me it had to go on my bike.

But i get it, all you tasteless bastards that like the pansy version of the logo...you go for it :evil:

i'll stick with the real logo:cautious:

Compared to the Southern Cross flag flown at the Eureka Stockade the Union Jack/Jack or whatever it's called is .. well not my first choice of a flag design , all i'm saying.

Back