Almost gone...Tuesday

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Just wanted to say I hope you guys have a great time in E.S., wish I could have gone but the timing just didn't cooperate.

I have finished my week long processing ordeal and saw, yesterday, that my flight is leaving on Tuesday for Dubai. I will probably be in Afghanistan by Thursday.

So in closing, enjoy the riding, for those of you going to E.S. take lots of pictures, it'll give me something to look forward to while I am gone.

Hopefully my first R&R will be around Christmas/New Years. I'll be monitoring the board like last time and will still try and comment.

Ride Safe,
Dennis

Be safe! I was really looking forward to meeting you, but then again there is always next year. Say hi to Osama for me;)

Be safe out there and keep your head down, brother! (greetings from Iraq...)

Who knows? Maybe I'll wind up there with you! We can dream of big, fat Triumphs together!

take care Dennis. see you on the rebound. send your f.o.b. when you get billeted. Roni and I will forward goodies ...... :D

greg

You'll be missed

So, you'd do about anything to get out of leading the pack on another excursion to dinner!

Let us all know what kind of goodies you and your buddies like and I'm sure we'll find a way to get them delivered. I got some EMU jerky the other day at the V.A. when they brought in vendors selling different food items. Any interest? I know the EMU oil is supposedly good to rub on aching joints. Maybe the jerky will keep my vocal chords working.

Be Safe

Some guys have all the fun. Osama hunting for fun and profit, what day is opening day of talaban season over there?
Seriously let us know what you need or want when you get there,and we'll keep you in our prayers.

Back