My baby's gone...

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Did a final polish and rode my 2016 Roadster to the dealers...she's gone!!
Signed the papers and cemented the deal on my new 2020 Black GT...thing is it wont be here for a few months.
There will be more Rockets coming on the market as these new ones become available...i had to make a decision..or stand to take a dive on the price....might be wrong but feel thats what will happen. My dealer will not be trading any more Rockets just yet so i was a bit lucky there.
so,...i wait...'Bikeless'. The dealer has offered to give me a bike if i want one for a days ride...we'll see.
Gotta have a rum!!

Did a final polish and rode my 2016 Roadster to the dealers...she's gone!!
Signed the papers and cemented the deal on my new 2020 Black GT...thing is it wont be here for a few months.
There will be more Rockets coming on the market as these new ones become available...i had to make a decision..or stand to take a dive on the price....might be wrong but feel thats what will happen. My dealer will not be trading any more Rockets just yet so i was a bit lucky there.
so,...i wait...'Bikeless'. The dealer has offered to give me a bike if i want one for a days ride...we'll see.
Gotta have a rum!!

Well, it would be the right months for me in Washington, US to be without a bike for a while.
I don't know about you upside down blokes?

I don't know about you upside down blokes?
Its summer here now and may/june is winter...so, i will be getting the bike when its wet, cold and snow possibly...sometimes we get snow around the house here...but it is what it is..I usually register my bike for a year, not 6 months so i can ride on some of those cool, clear winter days we get...
Either way, i have one foot out on the start of this new journey and while i'm sad the Roadster has gone, i'm really looking forward to the new one....

Its summer here now and may/june is winter...so, i will be getting the bike when its wet, cold and snow possibly...sometimes we get snow around the house here...but it is what it is..I usually register my bike for a year, not 6 months so i can ride on some of those cool, clear winter days we get...
Either way, i have one foot out on the start of this new journey and while i'm sad the Roadster has gone, i'm really looking forward to the new one....

I'm sure it shall be worth your sacrifice when tis all said in done. :thumbsup:

RE PRICING, AS IT IS SURE TO HAPPEN NOW WITH A MODEL THAT HAS BEEN UN-EXCEEDED FOR 15 YEARS.
Thanx..yep...my thoughts too. It's always a shaky time tho...will i...wont i...you know how it works.
but now i've done it i'm feeling pretty positive....just love it in black.....it never dates does black...we had black trumpy's years ago..
64f1_l.jpg

Did you get enough money for the old bike to justify getting rid of it? I’d be crushed to be bikesless in prime season but I understand your reasoning. Again congrats.

It's never gonna be what you want by trading it...all the time..thinking...working out what you want then buying it...it's all part of it to me...it's my hobby....but it's time. If I were to sit back and add up how much coin I spent I wouldn't be able to ride ever again!..ide be in the funny farm!...It's time for a new journey.

It's never gonna be what you want by trading it...all the time..thinking...working out what you want then buying it...it's all part of it to me...it's my hobby....but it's time. If I were to sit back and add up how much coin I spent I wouldn't be able to ride ever again!..ide be in the funny farm!...It's time for a new journey.
I honestly can’t tell you what I paid for most of my toys for the exact same reason. Buy it and enjoy it the money is gone.

I guess the reason I asked is sometimes the sale or trade value is so low it might be better to keep it as a second bike.

Back