All Chrome

Outstanding- :cool:--must have cost a bomb ta get done---- What next ??
Gold plated, may-be :cool: :thumbsup:

Looks pretty good, I have to say.

I don't want that much chrome but I do want a little bit more. The oil tank especially should be chrome to balance out the chrome header covers on the other side. But keeping chrome clean is an utter utter pain in the arse.

Hmm, and polished brake calipers and chromed rims wouldn't suck. Too bad the cost just keeps adding up.

Chrome oil tank was Triumph accessory I use one + chromed 6 pots.
Chrome is nice but IMO it needs the contrast of a little paint too.

Black and chrome is my favourite combination.

My2014 Roadster is nearly all black with some chrome accents. When I got her I started looking for chrome bits to buy and swap over but as time has gone on, I really like my nearly black bike with some chrome accents, so don't think I'll be buying any add-ons just yet.

I thought the Rocket-X was just too black. I like "stealth" but it wasn't "stealth" IMO.

Looks pretty good, I have to say.

I don't want that much chrome but I do want a little bit more. The oil tank especially should be chrome to balance out the chrome header covers on the other side. But keeping chrome clean is an utter utter pain in the arse.

Hmm, and polished brake calipers and chromed rims wouldn't suck. Too bad the cost just keeps adding up.
Capt's Richard's Best It's the Bomb!! This is good stuff!

Back