All Chrome

kajoh

.040 Over
Windsor, Ontario, Canada just across from lovely D
Just thought I would post this clip from youtube. Its an all chrome Rocket...not sure if this guy is on this site or not, but think whoever did the chrome work did a great job. I'm not sure if its my preference, but I think would be cool to see in person.

YouTube - Triumph Rocket 3 2,3 lt ,chrome.Juozo.

If whoever did this is on this site....Good Job!! Looks great. My buddy has an anniversary edition VRod...all chrome. Would be interesting to see these two bikes side by side..worried that the glare might blind me on a sunny day though.:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Cool! It certainly won't be easy to miss at night... With all that chrome and a few headlights, it'll be a lite up as a rocket exhaust!

cheers
geo

That'd take awhile to polish an keep lookin like its supposed to wouldn't it.
Wow, not what I'd want, but hey, its his and I bet he likes it.
and really ain't that whats important?
Wasn't it hodaka that had chrome tanks back in the day?
Combat wombat I think.

Last edited:
All that work and he didn't put the chromed differential ring cover on that ugly black piece on the rear tire? :confused:

My last VTX 1800 was blinged to the max and it proved to be a real bear to keep clean and polished. I will never own another bike that requires so much time and effort to keep in proper "Bristol" condition!

It is sharp looking, though.:)

S.O.B. just when you think you have something different now there are TWO this one is not mine however I HAVE CHROME WHEELS :)

Do you guys work at a chrome shop or something?? lol :D
I aways thought that would be the coolest job in the world ... everything I owned would be chromed.
Toilet seat ...
TV remote ...
Cat litter box ...

everything!

:p

Chrome shop reference?

Not for the Rocket - but need a "show chrome" shop folks have had experience with in the Western States (preferably Colorado but ...). '55 Chevy acoutrements need coating.

Back