cmintegra

.020 Over
Ride
2020 rocket 3 GT
Question for you guys that have the alarm installed... mine only activates when you try to start the bike and NOT AT ALL when you move it. You can literally JUMP on the bike and the alarm won't activate. Anyone knows how to make it sound when the bike is moved or how to raise the sensitivity? (Triumph alarm installed at the dealer btw...) thanks in advance for any help...

Question for you guys that have the alarm installed... mine only activates when you try to start the bike and NOT AT ALL when you move it. You can literally JUMP on the bike and the alarm won't activate. Anyone knows how to make it sound when the bike is moved or how to raise the sensitivity? (Triumph alarm installed at the dealer btw...) thanks in advance for any help...
The dealer should have provided you with a user guide for the alarm - it is user-configurable. You can download the guide here; Triumph Instructions.com. Part Number A9800100. Pages 8 and 9 sets out how to program the alarm.

As a matter of fact, I would think that the dealer should have advised you about the options available and have asked you how you wanted it set up.

The dealer should have provided you with a user guide for the alarm - it is user-configurable. You can download the guide here; Triumph Instructions.com. Part Number A9800100. Pages 8 and 9 sets out how to program the alarm.

As a matter of fact, I would think that the dealer should have advised you about the options available and have asked you how you wanted it set up.
Thanks for your answer estoma and for the useful link for future reference. Indeed, they gave me the manual but even they with the manual in hand, couldn't make it work with movement. They were supposed to contact triumph UK to try to find a fix but honestly they are ultra busy with the beginning of the season. Hopefully soon they can figure out the problem as other fellow rocketeers have the same alarm and indeed it activates upon movement of the bike. I even tried the factory reset option described in the manual with no success.

Back