Aftermarket end cans?

B&W

Standard Bore
Ride
Roadster
Anyone fitted Delkevic end cans? Any good or any problems with fueling etc?

I have a pair of these stubby straight through cans mated to my modified Jardines and have no problems at all with fueling on a Base Triumph map;)

Attachments

• rocket head6.JPG
    rocket head6.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 5
  • rocket head4.JPG
    rocket head4.JPG
    311 KB · Views: 4
  • rocket head7.JPG
    rocket head7.JPG
    325.2 KB · Views: 5
Yes just looking at something different than the DP Outlaws which everyone seems to have?? Is that an adapted paddock stand joesoap?

Yes just looking at something different than the DP Outlaws which everyone seems to have?? Is that an adapted paddock stand joesoap?
modified only in the respect of myself turning a couple of pins to match the spindle holes...one side has a larger inside diameter than the other so 2 sized pins needed;)...justa generic stand takes the weight no problem too..

I have a pair of these stubby straight through cans mated to my modified Jardines and have no problems at all with fueling on a Base Triumph map;)
You running that exhaust setup on a standard Triumph map ?? Tuneecu more power to be had ?

This is pretty much what I'm currently working on I have the Jardine system just looking for somewhere to mod it for me

SP engineering on the EBAY do some gooood looking cans

You running that exhaust setup on a standard Triumph map ?? Tuneecu more power to be had ?

This is pretty much what I'm currently working on I have the Jardine system just looking for somewhere to mod it for me

SP engineering on the EBAY do some gooood looking cans
Hi...yes i had a PC fitted, then changed the head gasket last summer and thought i would play safe untill a few hundred miles under its belt after its surgery :D I have the interface lead ect but just have,nt got around to finding a compatible map..

Back