ABS - REAR BRAKE PEDAL LOCK-UP

Yeah so anyway @1olbull it does sound like fault in the valve block/abs unit

But just to verify that before spending money on it I'd be bypassing it with a length of hose straight from master cylinder to calipers.

If the problem doesn't occur when in that state then at least you know the problem is with the ABS unit

But just to verify that before spending money on it I'd be bypassing it with a length of hose straight from master cylinder to calipers.

If the problem doesn't occur when in that state then at least you know the problem is with the ABS unit

That's my thought too, but shouldn't it also be throwing a code? Bull is your abs light on at the gauge? TuneEcu showing an error code for that?

Hey bull I went back and read the thread again.
Anyway since it aint been asked did you have one or both wheels off prior to the problem popping up?

GOOD idea!
I shall try this after one more bleed attempt with the Dealer Tool..

Hey bull I went back and read the thread again.
Anyway since it aint been asked did you have one or both wheels off prior to the problem popping up?

Interesting question, Warpo.
I was on a cross country ride - had changed rear tires twice and front once, but I had about 1500 miles on when it started.
Only the rear is affected.

Back