a busy couple of days

The fat rear of yours looked big before. Now it looks f***in' huge. Nice work mate. I'd better get some brackets made up for my lights.

Did you want to put them on while I'm putting your headlight relay harness in as they will need to be wired into that harness anyway, does your highway pegs have a bolt going thought the clamp and what size is the bolt also send me a closeup picture of the highway peg mounts and I'll whip up some brackets for you that is if you want them in the same place, I thought about a couple of other locations but decided on down there as being best all-round

That would be great. Bolt is 19mm, hole needs to be 13mm. The bolt sits behind the bar. Mounts are angled slightly.

Attachments

• Oct 11 306.jpg
    Oct 11 306.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Oct 11 313.jpg
    Oct 11 313.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Oct 11 311.jpg
    Oct 11 311.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 54
That would be great. Bolt is 19mm, hole needs to be 13mm. The bolt sits behind the bar. Mounts are angled slightly.
no problem, will make the top leg longer to allow for the fact that you with your shorter legs (not trying to take the piss outa ya just stating a fact) have yours mounted behind the bar.... doable will make them up over the weekend if I get a chance otherwise will do when I get b ack from the Island next week:cool:

Hey, I'm 5'11" so it's hardly a touchy subject. Just that Amanda likes to have a bit of fun with it - same as you really. You'll get yours; and you know it!! :D
yeah yeah we know your only 5'1" and yes you might get me one day but in the mean time I will keep saving up my laughts up my sleeve's...... oh hang on you got some of those 70's platform shoes..... geez I knew they came in some big heights but 10" that's good are they in that cool tan and white design like they wore in those TV music shows one that comes to mind is "UpTight":rolleyes:

Those headers look nice hanso :D
your's shouldn't be far away now!!!!!!!!!!!! are you getting them in the Chromex like mine or are you going for Black make sure you have sharp knive handy when the package cos it will take some unwrapping Sam make's sure they get to us unmarked and we want pictures, oh and by the the way the revsed tune I sent you seems to be good may be a tad rich but better rich than lean:cool:

your's shouldn't be far away now!!!!!!!!!!!! are you getting them in the Chromex like mine or are you going for Black make sure you have sharp knive handy when the package cos it will take some unwrapping Sam make's sure they get to us unmarked and we want pictures, oh and by the the way the revsed tune I sent you seems to be good may be a tad rich but better rich than lean:cool:
Yeah they shouldnt be too far off mate Sam had them ceramic coated again for me cos he left the bung out for the factory heat shield the first time so he had to nock some ceramic off to weld it in and then send it off to be done again.
He didnt even hesitate to fix it up for me he is a great bloke it sure will be a shame if he stops making them because not only is his headers great but he is a great bloke to deal with also.:cool: oh yeah got them in the chromex like yours

Back