50mm (2") crash bars from Germany installed! WOW! These are amazing...

JSHRAM

.060 Over
Ride
2011 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
My first farkle on my new '11 Roadster. I know, at 52, that stuff can get away from you and this bike, if it starts to go over, I ain't stoppin' it. So, having had crash bars save the day before on other bikes I did some looking around. The buck stops with these bad-boy 2" stainless steel bars out of Germany.

Link Removed

If you try to contact this web site, you will come up empty handed... Hans from the board gave me the contact of the ONE distributor for these bars in Germany.. another Hans at:

Johann Lamminger

uFp_tsTJboUY7kue5XAsGA=s120

hlamminger@web.de

They aren't cheap. Here's the e-mail I got from Hans about pricing:

Hello John,
We have acquired the general distribution for the 50 mm engine guards.
The price for the guards (High-gloss, polished stainless steel) incl. spoiler is 625,-- Euros.
aux. headlight brackets, + 30,--Euro,
the pricing for black, + 150,--Euro
shipping charges, ca. 59,--Euro.

Greding Hans

... but the fit, finish, polish, engineering are superb. Far beyond any bar I've had previously, and the big bar just looks right on this Rocket... anyway, here's mine just after the install. Didn't roll it out, can't yet. Still recovering from the deer strike so I did this from my walker.. Ha!

Anyway, thank-you to Hans (forum) and Hans (distributor). Couldn't be happier with this.. first class!

John

Yes, these are exactly what I have too. They also help a lot in case a Rocket goes down. Pretty easy to lift her up again with these bars, Hans likes to show it off at meetings. But honestly, I bought them just because they look awesome.

My first farkle on my new '11 Roadster. I know, at 52, that stuff can get away from you and this bike, if it starts to go over, I ain't stoppin' it. So, having had crash bars save the day before on other bikes I did some looking around. The buck stops with these bad-boy 2" stainless steel bars out of Germany.

Link Removed

If you try to contact this web site, you will come up empty handed... Hans from the board gave me the contact of the ONE distributor for these bars in Germany.. another Hans at:

Johann Lamminger

uFp_tsTJboUY7kue5XAsGA=s120

hlamminger@web.de

They aren't cheap. Here's the e-mail I got from Hans about pricing:

Hello John,
We have acquired the general distribution for the 50 mm engine guards.
The price for the guards (High-gloss, polished stainless steel) incl. spoiler is 625,-- Euros.
aux. headlight brackets, + 30,--Euro,
the pricing for black, + 150,--Euro
shipping charges, ca. 59,--Euro.

Greding Hans

... but the fit, finish, polish, engineering are superb. Far beyond any bar I've had previously, and the big bar just looks right on this Rocket... anyway, here's mine just after the install. Didn't roll it out, can't yet. Still recovering from the deer strike so I did this from my walker.. Ha!

Anyway, thank-you to Hans (forum) and Hans (distributor). Couldn't be happier with this.. first class!

John
OK OK I was quoting canadian $$ which still makes it over $1000, still too rich for just steel tubing after all wished they would sell separately from the spoiler though... that could make it closer to my budget.

OK OK I was quoting canadian $$ which still makes it over $1000, still too rich for just steel tubing after all wished they would sell separately from the spoiler though... that could make it closer to my budget.

They sell the spoiler separately ....... I got the whole kit off eBay this week.....used but like new

Last edited:
As large as those bars are, it would be awesome if they stepped down the top of the bar to half as tall.
The top would then work as a foot rest and retain the clean looks.
Impressive photos!

Yes, these are exactly what I have too. They also help a lot in case a Rocket goes down. Pretty easy to lift her up again with these bars, Hans likes to show it off at meetings. But honestly, I bought them just because they look awesome.
Me too, had them years top quality stuff, not cheap but WELL worth the money.

Back