3 into 1 Dain Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell of my experience with the Dain “muffler” on my wife’s Roadster:

The fit and finish is poor, or at the least subpar to Triumphs build quality.
The chrome will discolor, mostly due to the crude way the exhaust gasses enter the can section, aimed directly at the top of the can.
The pipe hang is below the foot peg. Which means the pipe contacts the ground first. Which means you may crash in the most spectacular way imaginable, a high sider!

A final note, when I contacted Dain to discuss my concerns, I was treated and spoken to like I knew nothing. Gather your own opinion on that!

Just my opinion and experience. It is cheap! If that’s your goal!
Thank you very much for words of wisdom Thanks

You've mentioned being bullied on 3-4 posts now. I'm sorry if you were bullied as a child or whatever. But friend, if you think you've been bullied in this thread, I really feel for you
Maybe you should visit the Wizard of Oz (@Ishrub) :unsure:

Mwah! What have I done now Clint?
Bushfires, smoke, hail, floods, locusts already since Xmas, now viral home bound with two nonagenarians and a geriatric dog with attachment issues.

I can't be expected to handle sensitive souls too!;):D

Last edited:
Bushfires, smoke, hail, floods, locusts already since Xmas, now viral home bound with two nonagenarians and a geriatric dog with attachment issues.

????

Well, You being the Wizard of Oz and having most everything "in stock" - I thought you might have "set of marbles" you could spare

I sell lots of seats and screens for sensitive arses and faces not souls.

That is my nonagenarian father's sensitive skinny arse choosing an inappropriate moment to water something. Yes, I'm harsh!;):D

For Sale - Corbin Classic Solo seats with backrest options

p1050525-jpg.68086
p1050528-jpg.68089

I have bought and sold a dozen or more new factory mufflers or used performance aftermarket header exhaust systems and have a couple in the shed still, but they either don't suit your bike or I intend to use on one of my own R3s.

Good luck and I would take the advice of many including @warp9.9 and @Jvheli re fitment to a Roadster.

Last edited:

That is my nonagenarian father's sensitive skinny arse choosing an inappropriate moment to water something. Yes, I'm harsh!;):D

p1050525-jpg.68086

I have bought and sold a dozen or more new factory mufflers or used performance aftermarket header exhaust systems and have a couple in the shed still, but they either don't suit your bike or I intend to use on one of my own R3s.

Good luck and I would take the advice of many including @warp9.9 and @Jvheli re fitment to a Roadster.

Hey Ish, whats the seat on the far left in the top photo?

p1050525-jpg.68086
p1050528-jpg.68089

You sir are lucky your dad is still around !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back