3 into 1 Dain Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
@M.J. -- it is standard practice here, if YOU raise a topic, YOU provide what it takes to make it easier for others. Otherwise, don't bother asking the question.
I asked a simple question for myself that is all some seem to like to turn everything into an argument I have other worriers at this time than being pulled into a pathetic argument by someone who likes to bully those that do not obey his rules

Dude, Chillax. Seriously.
You asked for opinions about a product and got some very helpful answers. When someone asked you if you had a link, you told them "...is on ebay". Paul helped out by posting a link and kindly told you how things work around here and you get defensive and start calling names?
If you don't how to copy and paste a URL, all you had to do is say, "I don't know how", not start calling names.

Here, maybe this will help:

LMGTFY

No I don't know how to copy I also will not be bullied and told not to post maybe we in the UK look at things differently but asking a question about something I found on eBay brings all this I don't really believe it but just different cultures I suppose but I have learned one thing from this don't ask a question and expect a simple answer maybe that helps

He does both I have already asked
Ok I've never ran one but have seen and heard it. My first concern was the discoloration since you're mixing the chrome shields with the 300 stainless. You can see the discoloration in the pictures where the pipe meets the lower shield. The straw color is on the stainless. I also wasn't impressed with the flex pipe that joined the header to the muffler can. Sure price wise its less then a good looking pipe set up for the bike. I'm not sure if the one he makes for the roadster is what he is selling you. If so the roadster has different mounts then the old standard three pipe system because of the ABS system. Anyway just me 2 cents worth.

No I don't know how to copy I also will not be bullied and told not to post maybe we in the UK look at things differently but asking a question about something I found on eBay brings all this I don't really believe it but just different cultures I suppose but I have learned one thing from this don't ask a question and expect a simple answer maybe that helps

Dude! Paul (@Joesmoe) is one of THE NICEST people you could ever meet. He's anything BUT a bully. nothing but kind and helpful to all
You maybe need to take a step back and re-read the post from a different viewpoint
And Please buy the Dain Muffler :thumbsup:

Dude, honestly, no need to get all bent out of shape. The link i provided will show you how to google it if you don't know how (although it WAS meant as a slam, it will actually get you that far...). Rather then tell us ...is on ebay when asked to post a link, all you had to do was say, "I don't know how". We are not ALL a55holes around here (Joe is only like that sometimes ;), but in this case he wasn't even really tryin' to be one)!

Go take a deep breathe and come back at this...

Ok I've never ran one but have seen and heard it. My first concern was the discoloration since you're mixing the chrome shields with the 300 stainless. You can see the discoloration in the pictures where the pipe meets the lower shield. The straw color is on the stainless. I also wasn't impressed with the flex pipe that joined the header to the muffler can. Sure price wise its less then a good looking pipe set up for the bike. I'm not sure if the one he makes for the roadster is what he is selling you. If so the roadster has different mounts then the old standard three pipe system because of the ABS system. Anyway just me 2 cents worth.
Thank you very much I will take on what you said as you appear to know what you are saying Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back