98 Valkyrie.jpg

MOF, $3500 and it is yours.

Had I not discovered the R3 I would most likely be riding a Valk now. But what I'd really like is a Rune..........

It is a 98. I didn't realize there was no rear seat. Shows how much I mess with it.

If I had the cash I'd jump on it. I've always liked the Valkeries.
Thanks for the offer. I'm out here with Noltan and R3Tex on one of Morris' bikes.

**** there is a great bunch of guys on this forum.
It looks like Nolt's wifey has been treating him right at the dinner table he looks a wee bit thicker around the middle then the last time I saw him :)

I am suffering from the same thing almost 165 pounds now. Come on Spring I need to get out and work the table muscle off :D

If I had the cash I'd jump on it. I've always liked the Valkeries.
Thanks for the offer. I'm out here with Noltan and R3Tex on one of Morris' bikes.

**** there is a great bunch of guys on this forum.
STEEL Warp has extra parts Im sure he will give you what u need

Got an email from the dealer last night. The bike is back together and running. He said Triumph is not concerned about the shaking in the front end. Now I have to wait until April 1st so I can get off this drilling rig and go pick her up.

Steel,
Did you go through transportation revolution in NOLA? I like their shop guys but the front office and customer service guys were tools! Bought my wife's street from them. Found you had to stay on top of them (over and over) if you wanted to make sure they followed through with what they said. Glad they were able to get you taken care of!

Got an email from the dealer last night. The bike is back together and running. He said Triumph is not concerned about the shaking in the front end. Now I have to wait until April 1st so I can get off this drilling rig and go pick her up.

Is the shaking something to be concerned about?

Hope it'll be all set when you get back!

Rick

Back