2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Fender Eliminator

MrPix: Are you friends with Wolfram? Found his profile on FB but no pics of the Rocket. I'd love some instructions or at least hints how he did it, if he in fact did do it himself.

Last edited:
MrPix: Are you friends with Wolfram? Found his profile on FB but no pics of the Rocket. I'd love some instructions or at least hints how he did it, if he in fact did it himself.
Not a 'friend' that I know, but know of, he is on the Rocket 3 owners and fans group in FB, join the group there are a few pics of how he has done it... needs a little work but it's a good start and along the lines I will follow once I have my R3.

Not a 'friend' that I know, but know of, he is on the Rocket 3 owners and fans group in FB, join the group there are a few pics of how he has done it... needs a little work but it's a good start and along the lines I will follow once I have my R3.
Thanks mate! Put in a request to join.

Not sure if this has already been posted but here is another idea. Not really a fender eliminator. For those of you that don't want their pillions riders to be the water spray deterrent, consider what has been installed over this Harley's rear wheel. I'd have to see it mocked up on one of our Rockets before considering it though. Doesn't look to bad from this angle.

Maybe @Lamonster could mock up an option like this to go with the eliminator one. You could have one for rainy days and one for sunny :)

upload_2020-4-18_7-16-32.png

Last edited:
I dunno, but so far moving the original fender/mudguard up is by far the best looking solution IMO, and i'm not saying that because i had the idea in my mind :)
As usual it turned out that not only was i not the only one, but not the first either.

I had nothing to do with it, but I like the styling of it! Just needs a 128” kit and a good tune to be serious fun!

That over the tire hugger fender is what I had in mind for the Rocket 3. This bike does look nice. It also needs a little less rake in the front forks to improve handling.

So tell me, have you spent any significant time on any of the earlier Rockets ?

I read about all these people raving about the new Rocket, so much power and so much torque etc ... well... yes ... we know this.

And don't take this wrong, this not a dig but is a genuine question.

I've had my bike over 8 years now so have been experiencing this "The new Rocket is so great ..." all this time.

A.JPG
The new rockets handle waaaaaay better than the old ones do there is no contest . I had a 2009 model previously and loved it but it has nothing on my new R in the handling department

Back