2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Fender Eliminator

This just popped up on my Insta

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-064104_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200325-064104_Instagram.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 154
This is a mod I was really wanting to get done right away. I love the looks of that big fat tire and the clean look of the backend. What do you think?

I like the look at lot but here in UK, the licence plate is so F*&%ing huge, it would hit the rubber at every dip of the suspension!

Hi, just joined after lurking for a couple of weeks (awaiting delivery of my Korosi red R)
Now, concerning fender eliminator.. It's kinda hard to imagine when you don't actually have the bike - but wouldn't it be possible to "simply" move the entire mudguard/plate holder/indicator assembly up and attach it under the taillight? Of course with some clever whittling and slight mods. I just think it would look better with a bit of "tail" and a curve to follow the tyre. Thought the same when i first saw the Indian FTR.
What say you, would it, in your opinion be possible? Would it look goofy?

Last edited:
It seems like a lot of you want the same thing..... enhancing that ample rear end, sculpting it into.... sigh :banghead:

For that much money, you'd figure you could get what you wanted!!!!

Indeed.. Did a very crude Photoshop job.. Can't wait to see if it is at all possible to use the existing mudguard, or perhaps get a generic rear fender off of eBay and "beat into shape" :)
rocket-3-alt-fender.jpg

guy called WolframEttgen on FB has already done it :) (hope he doesn't mind me borrowing his pics)
WolframEttgen.jpg
WolframEttgen1.jpg
Now THAT'S what i was talking about! :) Though i might let the mudguard protrude a bit longer, just an inch or so. Good find MrPix!

All these "angled" plates would not last five minutes in Oz. Regulations say (amongst other things) plate must be in an "upright position."

All these "angled" plates would not last five minutes in Oz. Regulations say (amongst other things) plate must be in an "upright position."
Yeah, in Sweden you can, and will get busted for having a "non readable/hard to read" plate. Don't think the one MrPix posted would cause any trouble in Sweden though.

Back