2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Fender Eliminator

Not a 'friend' that I know, but know of, he is on the Rocket 3 owners and fans group in FB, join the group there are a few pics of how he has done it... needs a little work but it's a good start and along the lines I will follow once I have my R3.
An old post, but I'm interested in this idea. I couldn't find it on FB. Did you ever do the mod?

Yeah, in Sweden you can, and will get busted for having a "non readable/hard to read" plate. Don't think the one MrPix posted would cause any trouble in Sweden though.
Meanwhile here in USA people is using more and more the bicycle carriers to cover their car plate and run the tolls... no need to know how to ride a bicycle or to be in shape for it... lol

An old post, but I'm interested in this idea. I couldn't find it on FB. Did you ever do the mod?
The cantilever effect was too great with the plate and original indicator assembly, so I went with a cheap plate holder from Amazon in the end (<£25)... angle was good and enough clearance from the back tyre with suspension compressed fully.
IMG_0306.JPG

The cantilever effect was too great with the plate and original indicator assembly, so I went with a cheap plate holder from Amazon in the end (<£25)... angle was good and enough clearance from the back tyre with suspension compressed fully.
IMG_0306.JPG
but now I have a full mudguard, because I live in the UK where weather is not great 75% of the time and this keeps my back dry, unlike the short plate.

IMG_0626.JPG

but now I have a full mudguard, because I live in the UK where weather is not great 75% of the time and this keeps my back dry, unlike the short plate.

IMG_0626.JPG
I ride in the rain a fair bit here too. Where did you get the full mud guard? Of course we all like the naked look, but that looks good and seems practical.

Wohwee that's expensive, even before shipping, but it does look good! If I don't find an alternative, once I get wet one too many times I may revisit that idea. Thanks for the link.

Back