I believe Mihindra owns the BSA name, Triumph owns Rocket for a motorcycke so it may be a BSA triple but itsi not a Rocket

I believe Mihindra owns the BSA name, Triumph owns Rocket for a motorcycke so it may be a BSA triple but its not a Rocket
Not sure if Triumph OWNS "Rocket" but BSA could well claim it back. Plus it would give Mr Bloor a great reason not to develop a new Triumph Rocket :whitstling:

Not sure if Triumph OWNS "Rocket" but BSA could well claim it back. Plus it would give Mr Bloor a great reason not to develop a new Triumph Rocket :whitstling:

Is this a newly developed bike or just badge engineering?
Trouble for us of a certain age you could put whatever manufacturers badge on the tank but they would all look the same!

Is this a newly developed bike or just badge engineering?
Trouble for us of a certain age you could put whatever manufacturers badge on the tank but they would all look the same!

I don't think that is restricted to an age group particularly...the big 4 are all much of a muchness, especially when moving

While pretty, it won't come out looking like that.
Seat will change - no one is buying a bike with a built in race seat for the streets
Exhaust will change, it will either be too restrictive at current render or entirely too loud and not pass Euro4/5 emissions tests
Parallel Triple with front facing exhaust and the radiator just in front of the header... heat issues and limits the aftermarket exhaust builders.

I was at Triumph and know manager he went to England to see concept of new 2019 Triumph Rocket and had a virtual walk around because they didn’t want any video or pictures taken, but he did manage to take a picture of bill board so I took a picture off his phone.
He did say it is slimmer a swing arm nice rims not sure if it’s going to be same engine or bigger, and said some changes could be still made but for sure there be a new design for 2019 Triumph Rocket

Attachments

• 2F227929-1B3C-4E63-8E90-CF68F3753C78.jpeg
    2F227929-1B3C-4E63-8E90-CF68F3753C78.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 1
Back