• Dubbo

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Nyngan

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Tamworth

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I talked to the park and got phone number of local butcher and café person. I haven't rung yet but was thinking to organise a catering pack for Friday night and sat morning (? breakfast BBQ) The girl at the Park suggested the café to cater Breakfast .... was going to try and get cost and commitment in the next couple of days. I'm hoping, for Fri night to get meat salad bread sauces etc for less than $15 to $20 per head. Bring our own Grog.
Ken mentioned that the Friday would probably be the big one as we have to ride home on the Sunday. I will probably lay around on Saturday .... get over Friday.

Its not that far out of town but admit it's at the opposite end of the street to the Bakery @HansO,

Mark me down for whatever ,I will be buying my beers ect at Nyngan rather than lug it all the way from the coast, once unpacked just do a run into town before the festivities start.

I will be bringing some HHB* honey and HHB* apple pie plus some HHB* bourbon but you All will have to supply any mixers needed to go with it

*Hans's Home Brew

hey I was just saying !!!! ... not every body drinks spirits straight up, I personally drink the Honey and Apple straight but like coke with my Bourbon to have as a long drink

hey I was just saying !!!! ... not every body drinks spirits straight up, I personally drink the Honey and Apple straight but like coke with my Bourbon to have as a long drink

M8, you are so easy!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :D :inlove

MIXERS???
I reckon anyone needing mixer also wears flip-flops! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :roll:

And a railway beany:sneaky:

Hang on, Hang on. I wear thongs (flip flops for some, jandals for others) and a beany. But I drink my spirits neat, preferably out of a baked bean can, in front of a fire drum, in a railway yard ..... no discrimination please ...... I've never been known to be discriminating or discriminate.

Back