• Dubbo

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Nyngan

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Tamworth

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for enquiring minds the Honey Bourbon is coming along nicely so will be ready for trip ... just not sure where I am going to put it and the Apple Pie as well as @1olbull Steve's treat left over from last year
Geez the place is looking like a brewery/distillery, what a batch (60 stubbies) of Peach and Passionfruit Cider bottled last Sunday and a batch of Apple Cider brewing as I type not mention 5 litre Flagons with honey B and Apple Pie sitting there mellowing in the spare room, yup been busy

So what is your work and archery etc schedule in the next week or two and is that spare little box trailer registrable yet?
I have my trailer hitch to fit and wire up.

Then I have to sit down and do the last 9 (yes, NINE) years tax returns before going to the RDU! ;):(:eek::whitstling::whitstling:

I consider it a forced savings plan as the Tax Dept must owe me a couple of grand at least, and the only deduction I claim is Union fees as I give my charity receipts to the oldies, so no penalties I hope.

At the rate I'm going I am thinking of setting up a shop at RDU for all you discounted accessory and T-shirt/Jacket starved folks and will need a trailer to hump it there.

You would be Welcome just get on a plane, sure we could scrounge a ride for you, there is one guy that has more Rockets than he can ride at one time eh @Mittzy :D

So what is your work and archery etc schedule in the next week or two and is that spare little box trailer registrable yet?
I have my trailer hitch to fit and wire up.

Then I have to sit down and do the last 9 (yes, NINE) years tax returns before going to the RDU! ;):(:eek::whitstling::whitstling:

I consider it a forced savings plan as the Tax Dept must owe me a couple of grand at least, and the only deduction I claim is Union fees as I give my charity receipts to the oldies, so no penalties I hope.

At the rate I'm going I am thinking of setting up a shop at RDU for all you discounted accessory and T-shirt/Jacket starved folks and will need a trailer to hump it there.
just need to get a blue slip and put rego on it, as for my schedule, it is fairly flexible except I am going to to Goulburn next Tuesday for the day to get my explorer seats redone and have PCYC Archery Wednesday evenings, it would take me 15 minutes to wire up your trailer and if it is a Classic tow bar they are a cinch to fit 1/2 hour tops, I will give you a call tomorrow morning, about to go to bed for work tonight

You would be Welcome just get on a plane, sure we could scrounge a ride for you, there is one guy that has more Rockets than he can ride at one time eh @Mittzy :D
Haha yeah just had that guy from North Korea Kim dumb*** asking if he can launch a couple of my rockets hehehe

just need to get a blue slip and put rego on it, as for my schedule, it is fairly flexible except I am going to to Goulburn next Tuesday for the day to get my explorer seats redone and have PCYC Archery Wednesday evenings, it would take me 15 minutes to wire up your trailer and if it is a Classic tow bar they are a cinch to fit 1/2 hour tops, I will give you a call tomorrow morning, about to go to bed for work tonight
I still have a Roadster/ standard/classic Towbar for sale

Hopefully by RDU I will have 3 rockets registered. And one maybe two for sale

So I'm probably leaving here a day or two early, riding to Leeton to see family and then up on the Friday through Hillston and Cobar and across. Is there a vague plan to enjoy the wild nightspots of Nyngan? Maybe a barbie at the van park? o_OA ride somewhere on the Saturday?

Back