Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care, I'm free anytime

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Longrider

Anywhere ..... just go anywhere!
Ride
05' Rocket
T'was about this time of the year a year ago that we started putting the last version of this together. So now begin to plan. A venue was decided upon at the last RDU. I believe it involved sand, sun, seafood, sunburn, more sand and mosquitoes ........ very Aussie location. I remember that we decided it would be up (for me) on the Tweed which is a good full day for me, so anyone coming from south or west can have a free night at the Lucknow Resort and Flop-House for lost bikers on the way ..... the only expense will be the mandatory 10 million lost brain cells.
So who is up for Rockets, Sunburn, Sand and Midges?

I thought it was already fixed for Iliuka near Yamba too.

upload_2019-5-20_12-21-5.png

Yep, Iluka sounds right ..... we have a couple of months. July is out for me ..... mmmmmm fermented Mares milk in Kyrgyzstan and a Suzuki DR 650. August, riding Adelaide to Darwin (again) ..... This is a call out to all you Aussies and anyone else who want to parachute in:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::oops::thumbsup:

Last few have been around October I remember We were in South west Rocks when one of my Grand Daughters was born (that's how I remember) ,I am in if still welcome on the Harley, or one of my Sons has bought my mates 'old " Turbo Hayabusa I might borrow it for the run so I can try to keep up with the Guys LOL!

Back