@Seanii Plunkett 1 campsite sorry could not remember your christen name
Jim @motolink 1 pending holidays
@Corboy 1 ?

Any others that want to add their names please let me know ...All Welcome

Location ---------- Nyngan NSW
Dates------------- arrive from Fri 27, Sat 28, go home Sun 29 October

Accommodation - Nyngan Riverside Tourist Park | Accommodation | Caravans

below is email I received from the Van park regarding the accommodation

Just received this email from van park these are normal prices we may get discount If we have enough people which will give me amo so I can twist their arm enough

Hello Hans,

Thank you for your call today, we’d be delighted have you staying with us the weekend of 27th October.

Below is the following cabins and prices available.

All cabins have an ensuite, television, fridge and cooking facilities.

Double Deluxe Cabins:

$110 for 1 person

$120 for 2 people

1 of our cabins have 2 King Single beds.

The rest have Queen beds in.

Family Deluxe Cabin:

$130 for 1 person

$140 for 2 people

Extra $15 per person

These cabins have 1 private room with a Queen bed, and then a double and a single bed open planned(fit up to 5 people)

3 of our cabins have 2 single beds in (fit up to 6 people)

As I said over the phone any discount would be under my manager Emily discretion, so as soon as you know amount of people she’ll be able to discuss that further with you.

Thank you again for your call Hans and we look forward to hear from you.

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to call.

Kind Regards

Sophie

Last edited:
Great minds think alike , as I said in the post the other day bike security is better also at a Park like Torquay, somewhere in the mid west of NSW would be sort of Central for Qld ,Vics and NSW ,Orange comes to mind ,Richard @Longrider could let us know about the local Tourist Parks around there ,plenty of Country towns out that way that would have plenty of Tourist Accommodation at reasonable costs compared to the Coast, little towns like Mendooran the local Pub has plenty of Rooms is Biker friendly and at $50 a double per night with breakfast is one example

I hope to get to 2017 so abit nearer to SA would be nice.
As Ken has said somewhere where we are in cabins in close proximity to each other like Torquay would be nice

I think WA would be the best location.
WA State, USA that is!
:eek: :p :D

Last edited:
Somewhere around the Snowys would be fun , i think RDU and National Club run will clash for me next year , we are having our roundup in Canberra next year so i'll have to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Somewhere around the Snowys would be fun , i think RDU and National Club run will clash for me next year , we are having our roundup in Canberra next year so i'll have to cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Find out the dates and we can set ours differently, .... we don't have a set date so we are flexible, that goes for others, if you have commitments a let us know early enough we can we can work around it

Could tack on RDU after your Canberra jaunt has finished then head to Kosciusko maybe.

If doing snowies we will have to make it November at earliest as there is still snow about well in to October, and Wangaratta would be a good meeting point Ruzzle and I went over Mt Hotham a couple of years ago after we stayed at a small cheap motel in Wangaratta The Trip West to east over was Awesome heaps of twisty stuff with a good serving of switch backs (hairpins) but care must be taken as there is a lots of feral wildlife so no boy racer antics up there

Back