Date for RDU '19

• 21st Sept

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • 28th Sept

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care, I'm free anytime

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I just looked at my map and there is a reason the short cut is called 'Bald Nob Road' and it has nothing to do with the Bald Nob Hill at the end.;):D
Some with hard or crap stock shocks suffered after a short stretch of pogoing.
My 'minimalist' load shifted and was looking like a pissed pillion;):eek: but I was largely oblivious to the nasty surface on my well weighted HD Sprung Russell seat and HD sprung Progressive 444's with matching fork springs and 10w, they all simply soaked it up and proved their worth for all-round riding.

I have a bald knob.
It provides more pleasure than even my motor!
Laughing3.gif

Here are a few pics from the trip....

First regroup at Beaudesert
IMG_1513.jpg

Smoko at Koreelah National Park
IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

Overnight at Telegraph Hotel in Tenterfield
IMG_1518.jpg

Down the valley from the Gwydir Highway heading to Grafton...
IMG_1523.jpg

River crossing out of Grafton heading to Iluka
IMG_1524.jpg

@Mittzy and the back of @Longrider
IMG_1526.jpg

@motolink checking the front of his bike !!
IMG_1530.jpg

A great few days with some interesting roads.... Thanks @Pete for leading :thumbsup:

IMG_1559.jpg

Worked out my tiredness whilst at RDU. Steadily became more breathless and swollen after getting home …… just came home after a week in Coronary Care …. found myself in bilateral Atrial Fibrillation with a leaky Mitral Valve. Now have lost 5kg in fluid and heart rate chemically lowered, booked for paddles on chest in a couple of weeks to get my rhythm back. This has obviously been going on for quite some time …. so there ….. I'm not just an antisocial old prick ….. I will get better ….. got a few more km's to go yet.
I could promote the Rocket 3 as the bike of choice for the disabled:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Wow, that's a serious situation. Make sure you look after yourself or the opportunities to be really antisocial will fall to the other Grumpy Old Bastards on here! Get well soon

Worked out my tiredness whilst at RDU. Steadily became more breathless and swollen after getting home …… just came home after a week in Coronary Care …. found myself in bilateral Atrial Fibrillation with a leaky Mitral Valve. Now have lost 5kg in fluid and heart rate chemically lowered, booked for paddles on chest in a couple of weeks to get my rhythm back. This has obviously been going on for quite some time …. so there ….. I'm not just an antisocial old prick ….. I will get better ….. got a few more km's to go yet.
I could promote the Rocket 3 as the bike of choice for the disabled:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Your ashen grey complexion and shallow breathing on the Friday night in Tenterfield was pretty scary !!
We’re glad it’s been diagnosed and you’re on the mend:thumbsup:

If you get to choose a new rhythm, I beg you, SKIP the Bossa Nova! ;):D

So are you home recuperating listening to Doris Day and the Doilies or back at the 'creche' with the other 'Mind minders'?;)

We will have to make you an accessory R3 drip hanger for your plasma bag if you keep this up.;)

images

Back