What dates for RDU 2018

• October 26 to 27

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • November 02 to 03

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Rain to Denman then a pimply young man in a cockroach pulled me over to discuss modified exhaust systems, I was just enjoying a deep throated crackle coming in to Meriwa. I suppose that opening the conversation with “haven’t you got anything better to do?" didn’t help.
4 times across OZ and another south to north, I’ve never been questioned. A lot of yes sir and thank you for the information and I was on my way. Swore for 200k, bloody gestapo.

Last edited:
I am really disappointed I missed this RDU, I was all ready packed and ready to go Friday night but at the last minute decided to leave very early Saturday morning, then in then early hours of the morning got a call from the security firm and had to go into work. That ended my weekend. So pissed I did not take my bag of the bike until yesterday afternoon. Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves, here is hoping to catch you all at the 2019 RDU.

I am really disappointed I missed this RDU, I was all ready packed and ready to go Friday night but at the last minute decided to leave very early Saturday morning, then in then early hours of the morning got a call from the security firm and had to go into work. That ended my weekend. So pissed I did not take my bag of the bike until yesterday afternoon. Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves, here is hoping to catch you all at the 2019 RDU.
You were missed mate, but when duty calls—— next year looks like it will be closer for the Queenslanders - Yamba

You were missed mate, but when duty calls—— next year looks like it will be closer for the Queenslanders - Yamba

Mittzy I am a bit confused(more than normal) I am doing a display of the RDU stickers in a glassed frame , I have stickers for 2014 Melbourne,2016 Sth West Rocks,2017 Nyngan ,and of course 2018 Hallidays point, have I missed one or was I the victim of an Alien abduction in 2015 and cannot remember or is the Melbourne one for Torquay can you help solve this conundrum ,
thanks Mate

Mittzy I am a bit confused(more than normal) I am doing a display of the RDU stickers in a glassed frame , I have stickers for 2014 Melbourne,2016 Sth West Rocks,2017 Nyngan ,and of course 2018 Hallidays point, have I missed one or was I the victim of an Alien abduction in 2015 and cannot remember or is the Melbourne one for Torquay can you help solve this conundrum ,
thanks Mate
2015 was called off as the the man on the ground in SA did not come up with the goods after the initial discussion

work can be a basterd at times hope to catch up with you next year

Rain to Denman then a pimply young man in a cockroach pulled me over to discuss modified exhaust systems, I was just enjoying a deep throated crackle coming in to Meriwa. I suppose that opening the conversation with “haven’t you got anything better to do?" didn’t help.
4 times across OZ and another south to north, I’ve never been questioned. A lot of yes sir and thank you for the information and I was on my way. Swore for 200k, bloody gestapo.
"deep throated crackle" Mmmmmmm :rolleyes:.... you bloody ol' Lout, probably practicing on you for when all the bikes head thru after Phillip Island weekend

Back