Hell …. are you aware of the national economic ramifications of me giving up smoking? Where do you think they are getting all the money for stimulus stuff?
What would I do at lookouts besides looking out? Fuel stops would be just for fuel.....boring. I pay good money for Medical people to keep me alive. Had an ablation at the Mater in Sydney ….. My Daughter is a Fellow there and I have had, at least, a third of their staff in the classroom …….. scared the carp out of them …. hav'in fun even in sickness :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oh …. any date …… did I mention that I'm retired ……. I just like saying it.
I told you its great. You should have done it years ago you old goat! Is Teresa going to play hockey again too when it soon resumes? ;) 😊

It’s 12 Wks to Oct now and given there is no consences other than any date is good, how about Sat 24th Oct at Walcha. It’ll be nicer riding on the range in late Oct.

Pausing to reflect on my haste to validate the 17th and that I’m only a bit player in this event. How does everyone feel about locking in the 17th as the date that Walcha will enjoy the ensemble of rockets that gather annually in good spirit.

Back